Wednesday 3 April 2013

Luminess Air Review

   So Luminess Air is the talk of the year!!!!

I have finally got my hands on one and gave it a first impressions Review. 


This is what I Received 
The Touches they put to make it all more enjoyable :)


Right I am going to start by saying how easy it is to set up and start using is amazingly easy, Plug in and off you go :)

The system I received is Pink & Silver small sleek and stylish just how I like it :P 
The Package comes with
X4 Foundations of your shade/choice (7.5ml/0.25fl oz)
X1 Brightening Glow 
(7.5ml/0.25fl oz)
X1 Blush of your choice/Shade (7.5ml/0.25fl oz)
X1 Moist Primer (16ml/0.55fl oz)
X1 Bronzer (16ml/0.55fl oz)
Picture to show :) 
I also recived a D.V.D to watch to make myself clear on how to use it & a Booklet to show on how to do it too.

Now to the best part :)
THE REVIEW !!!!!


Right i am going to start off on how easy it to Put a few drops (about 6-8) in the funnel part of the airbrush 

Next i am going to say How friggin easy it is to pull the leaver back a tiny bit to let the foundation to come out on your face remember to hold it about 6 inches away to get that perfect look 
Now the bad things (I hate this part) 

The foundation is to thick (I personally have to put 1 drop of water in to every 3 drops of foundation)
It takes a few times to get used to cleaning it 
When i first cleaned the system I thought i broke it 
Stupid me tightened the pin to much :( 
but after taking it apart 3 or 4 times i got used to it :)

YES YOU WILL BE PLEASED AND IT WILL BE WORTH YOUR WHILE PURCHASING THIS SYSTEM & WHEN YOU ORDER YOU WILL BE CONTACTED BY AN EXPERT ASKING YOU A FEW QUESTIONS 
This is just to make sure they send you the right foundation :)

Signing Off for now

Bellissima Script Redux 
XoxoX

No comments:

Post a Comment