Wednesday 3 April 2013

Spring must haves (Makeup)





1) Benefit High Brow glow £10 – A shimmery highlighter that I use under the brow bone and at the inside corner of my eye to add dimension and light. 

 2) Benefit They’re Real! mascara £15 – After my miracle mascara (Lancome Fatale) was discontinued, I went on a long hunt for a similar alternative. This one creates extra length and helps give my stick-straight lashes a slight curve. 

3) Benefit Play Sticks £25 – A stick concealer (creme-to-powder) that works to cover under-eye circles and blemishes. Easy to use and provides good coverage.

4) Dior Style Liner £28 – The PERFECT liquid black eyeliner. I can’t say enough about it – I have tried them all and this is by far the best. The thin precision tip draws a smooth line and it will not budge all day.

5) Bare Minerals Matte SPF 15 Foundation £20 – I like the new matte version better than the original formula (less sheen). Provides a light coverage for everyday wear. 

6) Bare Minerals SPF 20 Concealer £10 – I use this as an extra concealer over the Play Sticks – this one finishes and sets the concealer. 

7) Anastasia Brow Powder Duo £13 – The duo of colors (I have the Medium Brown) allows for a custom color blend when filling in brows. 

 8) Tarte Eyelash curler £14 (price includes mascara) – Curls lashes well and have never had problems with it pulling out lashes like others can tend to do. 

 9) Nars Duo eyeshadow in All About Eve £15 – Great neutral colors – the lighter color on the right is a great all-over eye color, and the more shimmery color on the left side works well on just the lid. 

10) Benefit Hoola bronzing powder £18– The best bronzer I have found – absolutely no shimmer in it, which is perfect for a natural bronzed look. Use just a bit for an everyday glow, or layer it on for a faux “Summer Tan"


Signing Off for now

Bellissima Script Redux 
XoxoX

No comments:

Post a Comment