Wednesday 3 April 2013

Victoria Jackson Cosmetics


Well i have been so busy these last couple of days !!!

I have been so occupied threw decorating and re-arranging the rooms.....

But yeah back to the make-up as you all know i am addicted to Victoria Jackson Cosmetics :D

I finally after 2 weeks of waiting i revived everything i was promised YAY!!!!!

So first of all i am going to be giving my opinions about the stuff i revived 
First i received this Victoria Jackson Lipstick Duo 

To me these actuly motorise your lips...I wore the deep red for the day and only had to reply it twice....The day after my lips felt so conditioned 
 i got them as a promo
These for a limited offer
I have looked around online for these and i can not actually find them unless you risk EBAY
But that is upto you as the consumer !!!!!


Next i received a Pallet
This is the ????? Pallet (The pallet with no name) :(

Like O.M.G this pallet is amazing same as the rest of them Victoria Jackson never fails to impress me :) 
I just wish this pallet was named so i could share it with the world :P 
But yeah back to the make-up 
This is a mixed pallet 5 eye-shadows, 5 Lip glosses, 2 blush 
There is some magic to this pallet there is actully like a flip lid on top of the compartments to stop fallout and they are removable compartments too :D
All very light feeling on the skin like her slogen says it's the

NO MAKE-UP, MAKE-UP
I have looked around and you can find these on Amazon for around £20 - $25 
Very acceptable for the product 



Next i recived a Victoria Jackson Duo Mascara (But it was in brown) :( 

 
Apart form being brown this is an amazing Mascara it comes with a eye lash conditioner which i find pretty helpful as it stops the hard work of removing waterproof Mascara at night :D 
The wands on these are ok not the best but they do the job of applying Mascara :) 
I have looked around for this online and you can buy it on 
Amazon & EBAY
for around £6 - $8


Then FINALLY i recived my Brushes :D 
These are the <3 me Make up Essentials Brushes

In this Brush set you get from left to right Eyebrow/eyeliner Brush....Eyeshadow brush.........Eyeliner .....Lip Brush 
Blusher brush & the Foundation Brush 
these are really good quality Brushes Super soft and easy to clean 
I have looked around for these online and found them on EBAY for around 
£10 - $15 

But just to let everyone know i do not get paid for giving my opinion or review on things this is just what i like doing :D
 
 
 
 
Signing Off for now

Bellissima Script Redux 
XoxoX

No comments:

Post a Comment